Google+

Saturday, November 5, 2011

November Guest Designers

I am so pleased to announce our guest designers for November! This month we are also going to feature some of their work along with their bio and photos! Please welcome both Sarah Hill and Kay Fatula!!




Kay Fatula




My name is Karla but I'm better known as Kay--a nickname I've had since my college days. I'm a senior level Quality Analyst for a global fortune 100 company--this would be my day job. At night I'm an avid crafter. Art has been my passion since I was old enough to pick up a crayon. Scrapbooking is my only escape to my love for art & creativity. I've been an on & off again scrapper since high school but I got heavily involved with it back in 2007 & I haven't looked back since. I love the thought of documenting chapters & memories of my life that I'll be one day, passing onto future generations. On a personal note, I'm married to a great guy that supports my love of art & of course scrapbooking. I do not have any children as of yet. Just one little fur-baby by the name of Toby who's my little ray of sunshine.










Sarah Hill



I started crafting in high school by making collages on my notebooks from cut out magazines. I thought I was the coolest!! That type of "paper crafting" evolved into a small scrapbook of my high school boyfriend and I~done on sketch paper. Clearly I didn't know what I was doing. I got my older sister into scrapbooking then shortly afterwards didn't look at the hobby for several years. I got back on the train when my sister found a nearby Scrapbook convention!!! It's all history from there. Every since then I was hooked. I wanted to try every new thing in the book. I'm never scared to try something new or learn from a fellow scrapper.

I'm now married to my hubby Nick with 2 furry "kids" Rocko & Bella. My family is my life: husband, pooches, sisters, mom, dad, just everyone. I just love taking trips and making mini albums!!! A Large Diet Coke (NO ICE PLEASE!!) from McDonalds is my Achilles Heel :)











Amazing, huh? To see more layouts from either of these designers, we invite you to OUR GALLERY. There you will also see some gorgeous layouts from our talented design team!

2 comments:

  1. Just popping over from the Creative Scrappers blog to check you out. Nice to meet the gdts, lovely projects shown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects ladies and nice to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete