Google+

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Snow by Beverly Sams



Beverly has this to say about her layout:

This is one of my favorite photos from my son's childhood and I keep a copy of it above my desk. When I saw the beautiful C'est Magnifique December kit papers from The Scrapcake, I knew immediately that they would be perfect to further showcase one of my precious memories! I chose the oval format to slightly offset the circles I wanted to include. The rosettes were made from a Tim Holtz die and red card stock to echo the beautiful medallion at the top of the page. In the center of those are pieces of the gold and crystal rhinestone trim included in the main kit.

The Prima chipboard snowflakes were given a bit of sparkle with Crystal Stickles and the chipboard branches were generously treated to a coat of Martha Stewart's aquamarine crystal fine glitter.

The snowman melted and the child grew up, but in this way I have frozen a wonderful moment in time!

Add ons used:

Melissa Frances Flash Cards "Deck the Halls" collection- 'Snow'
Prima North Country Chipboard Stickers

1 comment: