Google+

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Please Welcome Nadia Cannizzo!

I am so pleased to announce that Nadia Cannizzo has accepted my offer of a position on our fabulous design team!! I strongly feel she will bring yet another style of design to our already diverse team and I look forward to seeing her projects with our kits! Please welcome her with open arms and make her feel at home!




My name is Nadia Cannizzo, and I live in Sydney Australia. I was born and raised in Greece and moved to Australia when I was 11. I am a mummy to 2, much loved and much wanted little girls and I have been married to my husband for the last 12 years. I am a Primary School teacher and have been teaching for about 11 years. I have been scrapping/paper-crafting officially for just under 2 years now and in March of 2011 I started my own challenge blog called Once Upon A...Sketch. At present I am on the Design Team for an Australian online store called Handmade By Suzanne.I am incredibly excited that Leslie has asked me to join this Design Team. I took one look at the kits and I was hooked! I will enjoy this SO very much and cannot wait!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Nadia!! Can't wait to see your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations Nadia!!! You're very talented and you inspires us always with your amazing creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you will do with those kits, Nadia!

    ReplyDelete