Google+

Sunday, April 15, 2012

May Kit Paper and Add-ons

Do you want to see what we have planned for May? Do you receive our newsletter?  Our newsletter readers get an advance peek at our upcoming kit paper and add-ons.  If you don't receive our newsletter, you can sign up by entering your e-mail address in the sidebar.  We promise that we won't flood your in-box.  We only send a couple of e-mail messages each month.

Our May kit will contain paper from a Polish company, 7 Dots!  We have used their paper before, and it is beautiful!  The design team has loved working with this kit.  Here's a look at the "Wonderland" collection from 7 Dots:


You asked for it and we listened.  We have increased the number of flower add-ons this month and as of now, we still have some available in our STORE.  The flower add-on features flowers from Manorhouse, Prima, and Canvas Corp.  Some of the flowers are also available individually. 



We also have a few embellishment add-ons in the STORE 
and some of the items are available individually. 


 
Baby Boy by Valerie Serfozo
I love it when I get a new batch of photos. When I started working with this kit I was immediately drawn to this one of my sweet nephew. I had so much fun photographing him.  My niece and I found some really cute crocheted hats on Etsy.  I know, the background of this paper from 7 Dots is already heavily distressed, but I couldn't help pulling out my chicken wire stamp and adding a little more. I also splattered some gesso and blueberry cobbler Shimmerz (love that name!) on the background.


7 Dots Embellishment Add-on:
7 Dots Studio Elements 12x2 Wonderland
7 Dots Alpha Stickers 6x12 White Rabbit Wonderland

Flower Add-on:
Prima Kennedy Flowers - Antique

Embellishment Add-on:
Prima Nature's Garden Journaling Note-cards
Want2Scrap Pearl Swirls - white
Teresa Collins Fabrications Trinkets


If you want to make sure you get one of these kits, check out our JOIN page to learn more information about becoming a member. 

All this week we will be showing more layouts from the design team using our May kit.

4 comments: