Google+

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sneak Peek #4

Well, we're back with another layout using our upcoming September Kit, and this time I get to show you a layout I created.  This kit is so easy to work with.  Everything just seems to come together beautifully!

"Sweet & Sassy" by Valerie Serfozo

I love the tags that are printed on one sheet of the Riddersholm Design paper in this collection. Before I began using the kit, I knew I would want to use them, so I cut all of them out. I've used three of them on this layout of my niece, Macy -- even using one of them as my title. I cut the Dusty Attic compass in half so I could use it in two places on my layout. To create the border I cut a few strips of patterned paper, sprayed them with water, and wadded them into a ball. When they were almost dry, I lightly adhered them to the layout, then stitched in place. The inside portion of the layout was coated with gesso so the outside would be a little darker and create a frame.



From the Embellishment Add-on:
Bo Bunny Rub-ons - Weekend Market
Zva Pearl Flourish
Lindy's Stamp Gang: Starbursts: Canna Lily Burnt Orange

From my Stash:
gesso
Prima Edger - Old Road
Zing White Embossing Powder
Stamp - PTI
Distress Ink - Antique Linen
MS Vintage Doily Border Punch
Doily
Twine
Viva Pearl Pen
Studio Calico Chevron Mask
Stickles - Picket Fence (from last month's kit)

4 comments: