Google+

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

October Kit Creations with Tracey

Hello! Tracey here!
Sunday we revealed the paper and add-ons from this glorious kit and today I wanted to share a few of my creations!

Here is my first page, using the fabulously artsy 9th Wave papers
 designed by the fabulous Miss Finnabair:


While taking my daughter on a photo shoot in our Berkshire mountains, we came across this beautiful sunflower field as the sun was setting. I caught her in a spontaneous moment of praise and the Laura Story song, "Mighty to Save" came to me. The blues, golds and fun shimmerz paste was the perfect combination for this pic. The gold beads came from my stash.

My second page is a clean and simple using the Tilda papers and the lovely Blue Fern:


The pic is my niece  Vivien, taken at the Cystic Fibrosis Great Strides Fundraiser. Being 2, she had her particular ways and insisted on wearing the same pink coat..everyday..with the hood up. Lucky for me, it frames her precious little face and matches the vibrant pink in the kit's flowers! I loved the simple elegance of the Blue Fern lattice and chose to leave it bare this time. The cheesecloth is from my stash.

My last sneak, a Shabby page, again featuring 
the Tilda papers (I really love these, can you tell?)


The pic is my daughter at the top of the mountain at the observation deck-I love her profile! I wanted to show all the patterns of the Tilda's in a quilt-like pattern because they are too lovely to hide. The fussy cut pieces are also from the Tilda's. Both the lovely lace and teal ribbon are from the main kit and how perfectly does it match the kit flowers? 

That's it for today-thanks so much for stopping by! Check the C'est Magnifique Blog for upcoming creations by the rest of the Design Team and the Full Reveal on September 30!

4 comments:

  1. HI your layouts are lovely, and so are your photos, love them all. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete