Google+

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

February Mixed Media Kit + Video Tutorial!

Good morning!
I hope all is well with you, wherever you are :)
Today I get to share with you the first look at the Magnifique Mixed Media Kit for February! I also have a fun page I created with it, along with a short video tutorial!

First let's have a look at the kit:
Image

Isn't it gorgeous?! Perfect colors for February, and such a huge variety of mediums this month, I really love it all and we had a lot of fun putting this one together!

Magnifique Mixed Media Kit Contents:
Ranger: Distress Paint: Scattered Straw
Shimmerz: Magenta
Shimmerz: Texturez; Gold Mine: 1/2 jar
LuminArte: Twinkling H2O's: Pink Azalea
Splash of Color: Viva Colour: Modeling Cream Dimensional Paint: Pearl: 1/3 jar
Clearsnap: Donna Salazar: Mixd Media Inx: CHOX: Pomegranate
Prima: Assorted Flowers
Assorted Prima Paintables/Chalkboard Pocket Cards
KaiserCraft: Texture Clear Stamp: Dictionary Meanings
We R Memory Keepers: Albums Made Easy: Captured: Die Cut Cards and Envelopes
General Pencil Co.: All Surface Pencils: Black & White
ColorBox: Art Screens: 6 x 6 Stencil: Mandala
* Some embellishments are partial packages*

This kit is packed full and is designed to coordinate with our (soon to be revealed!) February kit, but also is delightful as a "stand alone" kit, as well.

Here is the first project I created with it, a quick, fun layout:


I really had a fun time making this one, very carefree and finished in no time!
Here is the start to finish video tutorial - enjoy!!


I hope you enjoyed my video - and if you would like to get your hands on this awesome kit - be quick!! Our MMM Kits have been flying off the shelves!!

Have a wonderful week!
*Kelly*

3 comments: