Google+

Friday, January 17, 2014

February sneak peeks from Camilla

Hi there! Camilla here to share some early sneaks of the gorgeous warm February kit. You are going to love it!

"Home is wherever I'm with you". Such a great quote to use - it's from one of the frames in the MMM add-on in the February kit. I have created a bit of texture to the background using the stamp and the mask from the MMM add-on. I used a neutral background because I wanted to show how beautiful all the flowers in the kits are.


For this layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the mixed media add-on.
From my stash: gesso, texture paste, stamps, border punch

On this layout I have mixed some elegant papers and added some colours using the red large flower and the chipboard banner in red and pink. The edges of the papers are faded a bit using some gesso, then the stamp from the MMM add-on and a mask from my stash.


For this layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the mixed media add-on.
From my stash: seam binding, mask, gesso, texture paste, pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment