Google+

Monday, February 24, 2014

March kit with Camilla

Hi all! I have been playing with the March kit and here are the four layouts.

As background I have used one of the UHK papers and created more patterns using the mask from the mixed media add-on kit and the stamp from the embellishment add-on. The layering underneath the photo is made by using different dies as well as a doily. The chipboard is painted in white. Then I smeared some blue pearl accent on and inked it a bit. Finally I added some glossy accent.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the mixed media add-on.
From my own stash: texture paste, dies, paper doily, leaves, glossy accent, seam binding (bought in the CM store)


In the March kit we get both Polish papers from UHK and the new paper collection from Blue Fern Studios. Here I have used a BFS paper as the background. I have used the mask, the green mist and the stamp from the add-on kits to make some more texture. You can also see some old book pages. I just love the combination of the purple and the turquoise flowers.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the mixed media add-on.
From my own stash: texture paste, leaves, stamp

I went a little crazy with flowers on this layout. LOL It is just that there were so many gorgeous flowers in the kit. And the little girl in the photo is such a little cutie pie. For the background I chose one of the resist papers from UHK. I used the Distress Stain in the MMM kit. Then I stamped and also used texture paste on top of a mask before I added the photo and the embellishments. The BFS chipboards are painted in white and stamped on.


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the mixed media add-on.
From my own stash: texture paste, mask, leaves, stamp, old music sheet, seam binding

And finally I made a boy layout for my son. As a background I have used one of the BFS papers. Behind the photo is one of the frames in the kit and the wooden frame, which I painted white and stamped. Isn't the butterfly magnificent?


For my layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the mixed media add-on.
From my own stash: leaves, stamp, seam binding, border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment