Google+

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

C'est Magnifique Kits: September Kit with Pam

 Hi everyone!!! It is Pam and I am so excited to share with you projects I created with the C'est Magnifique September Kit. It is an amazing kit that is filled with fabulous papers and embellishments.


 My "You and Me" Layout I created using the main kit, the flower add-add on and the embellishment kit. I also used mist, stencil ad modeling paste from my own stash.


 For my next layout I called "Together Forever" I used the main kit and embellishment kit.
I also used modeling paste, a stencil I die cut out, mist and paint


I made my "My Friend" and "You're in My Thoughts" Card using using the main kit, flower add on and flower add on kits. I also used die cuts, ribbon and stamps sentiments from my stash.


Lastly, I want to share with you what I did with the packaging from the flower add on kit. I made a Tag Book using the main kit, embellishment kit and flower add on kit. So remember to think about what you can do with what your are about to throw away.

Add on kits are still available to purchase in the store.  You can find them HERE.
I hope I have inspired you to create and will see you next time. Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment