Google+

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Deonna's April Kit Projects

Hi! Deonna here today sharing the layouts that I created with the April Kit. This kit is absolutely beautiful and I had a lot of fun cutting and layering patterned papers and flowers on my projects this month. The vibrant pink and teal floral accents help to brighten up my pages and the stunning floral prints in this kit have me thinking Spring!


I used the small black canvas from the Mixed Media Kit to frame my photo. I dressed up the edge of the canvas with C'est Magnifique Mystic Pink Embossing Powder. I also used the embossing powder to color the chipboard, chalkboard tags and feathers on this page. I used the butterfly stencil from the Mixed Media Kit with gesso and embossing powder to add butterflies to the background of the page.



I loved the piece of Lemoncraft Just Love Me 3 patterned paper included in the Mixed Media Kit and wanted to play up the beautiful flower print. I embellished the paper with flowers from the Flower Add-On and Embellishment Add-On and paper flowers that I made by hand.


I distressed the edges of the page and painted them with the Juniper Acrylic Paint Dabber included in the Mixed Media Kit. This page is ready for a photo! I think it would be perfect for an Easter or Wedding themed shadowbox.



I hope I have inspired you today! I have really enjoyed playing with this kit! If you are interested in the April  Kit or Add-Ons a limited amount of kits are available for purchase from the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last!

2 comments: