Google+

Friday, February 19, 2016

Shanna's February C'est Magnifique Kit Projects

Hello to all you lovelies out there. Shanna and I am here today to share my creations I created for C'est Magniqifue using their newest February kits. 

I made two videos of creations I made using this kit. Let me just say it goes on and on. There are so many possibilities and you get so much for your dollar it was crazy. 

For my first project, I just love these papers. Check out the video I made while making this layout. 


*C'est Magnifique provided me with kits and product to create these projects. The opinions I share are solely my own.*




Second creation, I had a blast making. I love the embellishment pieces that came in the kits. Check out the video I made for creating this piece. 




I couldn't help myself as I loved the tag layout I created so much I made more tags! 













2 comments: